Monday, November 23, 2009

Bath time, Big Brother, and BUCKS!!!

Hamilton hasn't lost his umbilical cord yet, but he still needs a bath. This was his first "sponge bath" at home. He did not like this experience at all, but he sure smelled good afterward.So handsome!
Hollister continues to be a great big brother. He also continues to be silly and make us laugh. This is him in his "Santa" hat, but we think he looks more like an umpa loompa.


I have also talked a lot about Swagbucks on this site. Well, I wanted to show you what I have gotten by just using my computer and using the search engine, Swagbucks.

I got $40 off of this FABULOUS car seat from Target, just by playing on my computer! Instead of "googling" everything, I use "swagbucks" and earn points and then redeem them for prizes. I redeemed Target gift cards and was able to use them towards our new car seat. On top of the gift cards, I had a 10% coupon and got this seat for HALF PRICE!!!! It was sooooo easy.
All you gotta do is click, sign up, its FREE and you NEVER get junk mail from them, just "bucks"and then prizes!! It really works and this car seat is proof!
Sign up today!!!! Earn free prizes just for doing what you do everyday, searching your computer!!

Search & Win

3 comments:

heidi said...

He sure reminds me of Hollister when you was that little. He sure is precious.Really Makes me miss keeping babies. Hope to see you soon. Heidi

Mya and River said...

Awe, poor guy!! Looks a lot like the baths we are giving Mya right now and she does the same thing!! LOL

Elizabeth said...

heidi, he is EXACTLY like Hollister, well, looks wise right now... We miss you keeping babies too!

LOL, that makes me laugh Brandi... just the thought of her fussing like that... I know, not fun for you... hee hee