Monday, December 28, 2009

Gingerbread Houses 2009

It's that time again. Our 5th year, let the fun begin!!!

Hollister is old enough to make his own house. I did give him a structure to start with though. He had a small Goldfish box to create his house from. He knew what to do and he was aware that candy was involved this year too. He loved his little house, until he saw the big houses.
Maybe next year...
CJ's house:
Kendrick's house turned into a sports complex. Can you tell we are a divided household?

Mom's house
Trevor's house: Check out the basketball goal on the shed.
Trevor mastered the roof, check out these supports. And, he actually used a real tool to spread his icing. I think he has a sickness, really.

2 comments:

Zora said...

Love them.


I think his sickness is called "perfectionism". His gingerbread house was wonderful! Gives his boys something to strive for and makes him good at what he does for a living.

Unknown said...

Elizabeth, remember your long lost friend, Janet Smalley??? I'm such a bad friend for not staying in touch. I so love your holiday letters and decided to look up your blog. I have been looking for a phone number for you or a e-mail address with no luck. Would love to touch base. My email is janetsmalley@tamu.edu. Your family is absolutely precious. You look so very happy. And CJ oh my has gotten so big!! I can just picture him playing tennis, oh dear!! Ashley just turned 21 and is officially a SENIOR at Texas A&M....can you believe THAT! Okay, this is turning in to a letter...sorry. Take care and please email me in your spare time...ha ha ha... Miss you!! Janet