Wednesday, March 17, 2010

OH LUCKY DAY!

So, we aren't Irish, but give me a reason to buy matching shirts and I AM THERE!



Today was also the first day we tried rice cereal. Of course, he LOVED it, ate it all. Then afterward washed it down with some good ole fashion milk. Happy to report he is still solely on breast milk. I am not having to supplement yet, which I am very excited about. I am about a week ahead of him, which is a HUGE accomplishment! Not that he's hurting for nourishment of course, but starting food is kind of cool!Hollister was VERY interested in what was going on, and even said "I want to be a baby and eat." But once I offered it, he was out! Silly boy! It's actually all about the attention and the camera. If its on Hamilton, Hollister is right there to "bud in".

No comments: