Thursday, July 15, 2010

Big Brother

With the older boys gone last week, Hollister was the only "big brother" in the house. We are amazed everyday how good he is with Hamilton. He truly loves that baby. Hamilton adores Hollister too. He watches every move he makes, which is kind of scary too.

The boys will eventually share a room. Hopefully sooner than later.... we still need to change the toddler bed back to a crib.... but anyway....

I was talking to Hollister about how his room is also Hamilton's the other day. Well, he wasn't quite into that idea. he said he needed both beds. One for him and one for his (stuffed) animals. Then at rest time, I caught him laying on the toddler bed. I explained how "Nenick and CC" shared a room and how Mommy and Daddy shared a room and started to explain how he and Hamilton would share, but he interrupted me to say, "Hamilton shares with you and Daddy. I have my own room."
He is in for a shock pretty soon.

But back to the good big brother that he is.
Since it was just the two little boys this past week, I got some shots of just them....


Sharing a ride at HEB!
FREE movie day. Hollister was adamant about pushing Hamilton. he pushed him all the way in and through the whole theater too, even "uphill". We ended up walking the whole theater to get a seat. I turn around and see him pushing and he says, "wow, mommy, this is heavy!" So cute! But he did it on his own! POOL TIME! If I get the camera out for Hamilton, Hollister comes running!


And bath time.... most nights Hollister wants to take a bath with Hamilton. It brings back memories of my own childhood!

Notice their little red faces... pool day... mom missed their faces with the sunscreen... BOO! Hollister says, "my head hurts". Where his hairline meets his forehead is pretty bad. I feel awful, but even after one night he is better.

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

Hollister, you are so funny! You have to share your room too. ;) I loved sharing a room with my sister growing up and the bath time was just like me and my sister too, so cute! He really is so adorable with Hamilton!