Thursday, August 26, 2010

1st Anniversary, we miss you Travis!

Travis S. Hodges
January 22, 1974- August 26, 2009

Today marks the first of many anniversaries we will be marking for Travis. As this day has approached I have wrestled with how to mark it, how to honor him, how to help my husband and oldest through this day. I still don't have those answers to be honest with you. What I know is, we are not thinking of Travis anymore today than we do on any other day. We miss him everyday. We laugh at memories, we stop when we come across a video or a picture and take a moment, we get a warm feeling in our heart when we call Hamilton, Hamilton Shane because that is Travis's middle name. Today, like all other days, I hope that we remember how fun, loving and wonderful the years were that we had with Travis and celebrate and honor him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well put, Travis is and will always be greatly missed by thoughs who knew him.

Benjamin Hodges