Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Diva Dash

This Saturday I participated in a Women's Diva Dash. It was a 5K run with some obstacles. I did get to run it with some friends from school, but due to tball and soccer, no family was able to come with me. This was the second obstacle. They pushed these big balls into you as you ran out of the "ball pen". Trail running, up and down.... This was a rope obstacle... Then this crazy hill... Running through inner tubes... This was funny... you had to jump from these rafts and hope not to fall in... I stayed semi dry... I tried taking a picture of the finish line, apparently I was more tired than I appeared, but see what a pretty day it was.



A nice refreshing cold beer topped it off. I am NOT a beer drinker, but it was hot outside and the beer was cold and it tasted delicious. This was a departure from just running. I'd definitely do it again, hopefully next time with Trevor in a coed adventure race.

1 comment:

Zora said...

good for you. Have you heard of the muddy buddy.