Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Seven Year Itch

Yes, We've got it!
Seven years of marital bliss!

HA! If you know us personally, you know that is a joke; a roll on the floor laughing, holdng your gut, you might pee your pants laugh.

Trevor and I are realist. We have been together 8 years, married 7 today. These 7 years feel like a lifetime. A lifetime of blood, sweat and tears. Maybe I should title this, the good, the bad, the ugly... but the commited!

We have a good life, no, we have a GREAT life. Marriage is work and I can honestly say, it is worth it!

Happy Anniversary baby!
July 23, 2012

2 comments:

Mya and River said...

Happy anniversary you two!! You look great! And it's really that hard? You make it look easy. :)

Primary Possibilities said...

I have 2 boys! I want 4 children one of these days. I found you through another blog. Welcome to the blogging world. Come check us out for some freebies and ideas. Your newest follower, Stephanie
http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/