Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Catch Up- Part 1

First, we had a really relaxing Spring Break.

We got some new tires for my car, an oil change, even got a new driver's license. Very productive!

and of course, we had some fun!

Spent one day at Chuck E. Cheese in Killeen with my sister and her family.

getting ready for the roller coaster
TOO LOUD!



They spent quite a few quarters on this game.






 It was Max's birthday the following Saturday, so we had Pizza and cupcakes in his honor!
Then he got to get into the ticket blaster!


And that funny brother in law of mine and sister thought it would be a good idea for me to do the same, since my birthday was the next week. Ironically hers was first, but she didn't get in.
It was harder than one would think, but fun! 

Used what resources I had to get those tickets! 

Actually Uncle Jeff bought all the kids tickets, so everyone had some fun. Hollister enjoyed it! 

Hamilton was very weary. Hollister was able to go in with him. Hamilton didn't quite get the concept. he kept swatting the tickets away from him. 

He did like the teeth and the blow up sword he got with his tickets. 

Another proud owner of a blow up sword. 

 All the boys! the sun right in their eyes!

It was a really fun time and worth a quick trip!

We also started baseball! Hollister is in coach pitch again. This year we are the Mets!

I am sure there will be posts about baseball in the near future.

2 comments:

Zora said...

love the pictures for Spring Break. That was a fun day. I was surprised as you where when he bought tickets for all the kids that he didn't buy one for me too. However, I am sure had his reasons ;-) Happy Wife Happy Life

Zora said...

from Spring Break not For spring break. Need to proof read better