Monday, September 1, 2014

10 Years Later

This past week Trevor and I celebrated 10 years being together. 

On August 21, 2004, we met. 


On August 28, 2004 we had our first date. 

Our first date was at Dell Diamond. 
We watched a Round Rock Express game directly behind home plate. 
It was a cool first date! 

10 years later we did the same thing! 

On August 28, 2014 we attended a Round Rock Express game together. 
This time we ate at the Intel Club at the field.
 It was awesome. 
A new favorite restaurant, Jack Allen's, is in the club now. 

The view from the club. 


Then, we went to our seats, behind home plate again!!!! 

Between the 2nd and 3rd inning, I was checking a score on my phone and Trevor said, "Elizabeth, look at the screen." I did and this what I saw. 
I was SHOCKED!!! 
And yes, it did make me cry! 
Trevor has quite the hook up at the Dell Diamond for us. 

10 years ago we weren't taking pictures together or keeping tickets. 
But, we knew then what we knew now, maybe we would have. 


It was a really fun night and really neat to go back to where it all started ten years ago. 

No comments: