Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2015 Update

How did we get to the 17th of March and I haven't blogged once? Wow! 

I will get events posted, but how about an update? 

In January, Hollister turned 9. 

In February, Trevor turned 45. 

At the end of February, Kendrick moved out! Yep, he has his own place here in Elgin. 

March has brought back sports.... 
 The boys have started both baseball and soccer. 


We have lots to look forward to in the upcoming months. 

Hollister is getting new hearing aides in a few weeks. This is pretty exciting.
Technology is amazing! 

CJ graduates from high school in June.  

And Hamilton starts kindergarten!!!!! 
Mom is excited for that one!!!

But, let's not rush things.... 

I have many more posts before that. 

So, I leave you with a Happy St. Paddy's day from our youngest leprechaun! 

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

So happy to see you back! Your kids are growing up way too fast!!! It's blowing my mind!