Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bowling Fun

I somehow got behind again, during the summer. HA! Just enjoying it is all. 

I signed the boys up for free bowling. Boys can bowl two games everyday for FREE. 
Only problem is, it's in Lakeway which is about an hour drive! 
It's a beautiful drive though. The boys actually loved all the "hills." 


His form may have something to do with how he actually bowled! 

And Joe Cool here, well he is carefree! 



Little bit of frustration from the game. 
He refused to use the bumpers. 

Gotta have cheesy pictures by the fun wall inside! 



And of course what they really enjoyed.
I didn't know this, (should have researched better), but they have a big game room right as you enter. 
Boys loved it and they won lots of tickets! 

Hamilton hit the jack pot and got 1,000 tickets! 



And not to be outdone by his little brother, Hollister hit an even bigger jack pot!

Yep, he is really proud! 

They both chose nerf guns and candy for their prizes! 
They called the day a success. 

We stopped at the always fun Hat Creek for lunch before heading home. 

And that whole free bowling...
It's true what they say,
Free doesn't always mean "free" 
just ask my debit card that day! 

But the time we spent together was priceless of course. 

2 comments:

Zora said...

But who won :-)

Elizabeth said...

MOM!!! I don't let my boys beat me!
:)