Thursday, October 16, 2008

My vision for our blog

So I have been thinking about this blogging thing. I see it as a great way to keep in touch with family and friends both near and far, especially far. Trevor's family lives in NM and we only see them a few times a year and that's being generous. My immediate family is all in Texas, but we rarely get to see each other anymore as our families have grown larger and older. School kids can't just pick up and go on the fly like toddlers and babies. Plus, what about the extended family in the north? how great that they can see this too!

Friends, well, what can I say? we all get busy with our lives and even e-mail is scarce.

The best thing about the blogs I have read and enjoy is I feel like I am sitting down and having a conversation with that person. So, that is my goal. I hope to share a bit of our lives with you and hope you enjoy reading about it. I think we're pretty dang funny most the time. If not for laughter, I'm afraid to think what would become of us.

So, sit back and take a minute to have a chat with me!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I think I could really get into this blogging. I am one of the oldies but never too old to learn. HA HA Our lives have been turned upside down this year but we are still plugging along. Josh & Nikki rolled in one Tuesday on their way to Denver. They were able to stay 2 days and headed out this AM for Colorado Springs & on to Denver. Our lives aren't quite as active as yours so will look forward to blogging with you.