Thursday, October 16, 2008

Summer Slip and Slide Fun

Yes, I know its October, but indulge me! Since I just started and I'm learning, I am back tracking a little. One of the funnest things we did this summer was a slip and slide in our new backyard. We finally have a yard, and its HUGE and perfect for this. It was so fun to watch my guys doing this. It took Trevor one slide on his stomach to remember he isn't 10, he slid on his knees after that. It took Hollister a while to warm up, but when he did, he was non stop. Enjoy the show!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Your addicted!!!! Love it Elizabeth Hope you have a great weekend with Hollister.

meggie said...

Way to go Liz - this looks great - keep up the good work and the laughter! Should would like to hear more about your other kids (you know, CJ and Kendrick?)