Monday, November 24, 2008

One is smart enough to be a Dr. and one IS a doctor!

My boys!!!! 
CJ made all A's for the 2nd 6 weeks this year! WAY TO GO SON!!!!









Trevor got hurt at work today, pretty badly I might add. Don't worry Tammy, he is fine.
he had the help of Dr. H.T. Hodges to care for his injuries.









Trevor was cleaning his wound and Hollister was "helping". Then he had his own sympathy cut and cleaned that. He has such a good bedside manner.























He even helped Daddy with the cleaning. I know Dr.'s who have nurses do the "dirty work" Not my professional. He's a real hands on Doc! 

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

He's so cute. Way to go, C.J.!! He reminds me so much of my 13 year old nephew! :) But he doesn't make those kind of grades. lol He does make me want to have a boy though. Have a happy Thanksgiving!!