Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No more "four eyes"

No, we have never called him that, I am sure someone has, but not us.
CJ got contacts!

CJ with his contact stuff. If you look closely you can see the contact on his finger!

His glasses broke and he asked if he could have contacts. Lucky for him the eye Dr. saw him the very next day and viola! glasses gone.

hammin' it up with his broken glasses. Isn't he so sad? LOL

Right now he wears his contacts to school and his "broken glasses" at home. He'll have a fixed pair of glasses in a few weeks and not have to be so hillbilly, but for now, it works!

He can take the contacts out on his own, but I put them in before I leave for work. It isn't the easiest process because having never worn glasses or contacts, I didn't really know what to do. Luckily I have a co worker that has a son who has worn contacts for years, younger than CJ, and she talked me through it the first time.

Contacts? Isn't that a grown up thing? My baby is growing up!

3 comments:

Zora said...

WOW! Can you make it stop? My boys better never get that big! ;-)

Elizabeth said...

I know, I am trying to enjoy every stage of their lives, but I am sad it seems to be happening so fast!

J-mee!! said...

Wow, all grown up! I bet he loves it! I was so happy when I got my contacts! :) By the way, all the motivation and support are all I need teammate!!! :)