Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Travis S. Hodges

Trevor and Travis 2005 Travis Shane Hodges
Brother, Uncle, Friend
We love and miss you!
January 22, 1974-August 26, 2009

We lost Travis, Trevor's younger brother this week. We miss him very much. He suffered a short (thankfully) battle with cancer. We are thankful that we were able to see him and speak with him a few weeks ago.

He will be deeply missed. The whole situation seems kind of unreal right now, but I am so thankful for the time we spent with family this weekend. Travis was really loved and it was so clear with all the friends and family that came to honor him.

1 comment:

Brandy Lewis said...

Oh, Elizabeth, I'm so sorry. I know I've already told you, but I mean it. And I hope that Trevor is doing okay. What a difficult thing to go through. I'm thinking about you guys!