Monday, August 24, 2009

A Wildcat, A Tiger, & A Munchkin

Today was the first day of school for the boys. Kendrick started his senior year here in Elgin. CJ started 7th grade in Belton, and Hollister returned to day care after a 3 month hiatus.
I think his picture says enough for all 3 boys.

No first day photos here :(

High school starts late, I am long gone for work before Kendrick even stirs...


CJ, well, he got a first day of school text..... thankful for modern technology.


Hollister, returned to Mabry's Munchkins here in Elgin. He DID NOT cry... this is HUGE!!!!! He cried almost everyday last year.... He just kept saying, "I no go day care", but no tears is enough for me.


As the mother of adolescent boys, the first thing from them both was they saw a lot of "hot girls" today. I should insert a video of me rolling my eyes here. But, hey, I guess nice scenery is an added bonus for them.

The afternoon report was good. CJ said he had a "95%" good day. Kendrick said, "It was okay." Then handed me a zillion papers to fill out. Nice, homework for ME on the first day! Hollister did great at day care and one lady said, "He sure has come out of his shell" I hope that is a good thing. He said, "I played with those guys." I am hoping he will go to bed at a decent time and sleep in his own bed all night!!!!



We have a birthdate for our other boy. He is scheduled to arrive November 16th, 12 weeks from today! YEA!!!

3 comments:

Zora said...

very exciting stuff. I'll put the date in my calendar

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're off to a good start. Good for Hollister- school for you starts so early that must be hard on a little guy. Our babies will have very close birthdays- She'll probably be born around or before the 8th!
~Janet

Mya and River said...

Hot girls?! That's all boys think about, huh? lol And yay, a birth date...how exciting!!