Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just to make you smile....

We finally got some pictures of Hamilton smiling. He smiles ALL the time, but the moment I get the camera out, he makes a confused look like, "hey, what is that?" Instead, Daddy makes him smile and I snap pictures. He's not looking at me, but you see how precious he is!


Also, wanted to write this down, so we don't forget how funny 4 year olds are.
Last night we were driving home from Round Rock and Hollister was making a spitting noise into his hand. I told him to stop. he said, "I'm just spitting in my hand." I said, "I know, I want you to stop." He didn't, so Daddy said for him to stop. His response, "I have to spit, that's what boys do"
How do you argue with that? He's such a hoot!

2 comments:

Zora said...

great pics of that baby of yours. By the way, there are lots of things that boys do that they don't need to do in the car. ;-)

Heidi said...

So cute Elizabeth, what a fun time. Love hollister and hamilton together too, they will be best of friends, you can tell how much Hollister loves him. Too sweet