Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Hamilton!

Today is Hamilton's half birthday. He is 6 months old. I don't feel like time is flying by, but 6 months does seem like a long time. Life with him is super blessed. He adds great joy to our home. He is very happy baby. He smiles ALL the time. He gives hugs and is very alert and aware of what is happening around him. He's kind of nosy that way. He has started fruits along with vegetables. He rolls over both ways and is close to sitting up, but still kind of uneasy. He can play peek a boo, and we think he is close to having some teeth. He gnaws on EVERYTHING!
No six months stats yet, his check up is not until next week.

I had hoped to get him a cake for this occasion, but Dad pointed out he can't eat it. (What a party pooper) So instead, here's some fun photos of him smiling for me and a video of him playing. He plays peek a boo, but of course when I was filming him, he was being shy. But he is smiling and shows off his thumb sucking talents!



Okay, I had to include both videos I took. They are both sooo cute! (We are at the ball field, sorry for the background noise.)




Happy 1/2 birthday baby boy! I can't wait to see what you bring to us in the next 6 months! And don't worry, by then you will be able to eat cake and I won't let Daddy say no.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hes just to cute for words. Thanks for sharing

Mya and River said...

He is so cute, Elizabeth!! Can't believe 6 months have already gone by!