Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Lost Post

One negative thing about going digital is we have so many pictures that sometimes even cute things get lost in all the madness. I was "cleaning up" my photo files and found these. This was absolutely hysterical at the time. I can't believe I never blogged about it.

Way back in March....





This actually went on for a while. Trevor got quite the workout as you can, it was tiring. Hollister still talks about it. Now though, we have a table in the kitchen, so there is no room for laundry basket rides.

And as a bonus...
Hamilton is 28 weeks old today. One of my favorite things about having kids close together is I can dress them alike. Trevor actually bought these for the boys though. (He likes it too). How cute are they!?

4 comments:

Zora said...

those pjs are so cute. Can't wait to have a chance to watch the video

Mya and River said...

Mya has those PJ's! My MIL bought them for her and her cousin too. They look better on your boys though. ;)

Mya and River said...

OH and just so that you can see how ditzy I am, I thought this post was titled Lost Post, short "o" in Post. Duh! lol Guess it's time to stop coming up with rhyming words with Mya!

Elizabeth said...

that is funny Brandy... took me a minute to understand what you wrote... ditzy here too!