Friday, November 12, 2010

Good Family Fun

Last weekend, we hosted the end of the season soccer party. It was great fun. I know, I need to post about it... eventually...

But, first... we rented a bounce house for the kids to play on. Those things are amazing. They wore the kids out. They had a great time and slept amazingly last weekend, even with the time change.

Well, Sunday morning, Trevor turned it on before it was time to take it back. We were still in our jammies, but who cares. All six of us were in there, just enjoying family time. Do not be fooled into believing that the 4 year old likes it the most. I actually think CJ (13) enjoyed it most of all, followed very closely by Kendrick and Trevor too. At one point, I thought to myself, this is awesome. This is a memory we will have forever!

No comments: