Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day is a Bakers Dream Come True

Valentine's Day means a party at day care.

A party at day care means Daddy is baking!

Making chocolate hearts. These will go on top of the cupcakes. Icing the cupcakes.


The finished product!


Enough to share. Valentines also means treats for your friends.

This means Mommy gets to create!


I actually saw these on My Computer is my Canvas.
This was a freedownlaod.
I kind of tweeked it for the boys.
I gave the teachers the downloaded one.
I was lucky enough to wake up with these sweet boys today! And this was waiting for me by the coffee pot!
Its ALL chocolate!!!!

Heart waffles for breakfast for the boys!


I came home to another surprise treat!

Valentines wasn't all about sweets though. Dinner was steak, potatoes and asparagus.
It was a day filled with love and treats.
Can't everyday be Valentine's please!

No comments: