Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break is for relaxing....

Spring break so far...

Friday night, they were so loving and excited to see each other. We'll see how they are by the end of the week.


Saturday morning Hollister asked for green eggs. Seriously, green eggs. Guess he wanted some energy for his soccer game. He played the best he ever has. he kicked and ran and came so close to scoring. Guess we'll try green eggs next week too. He is #3, in the middle about to kick off.
After soccer, Hollister and I made peanut butter play dough by his request again. I will do a separate post on this soon.



Trevor and I were playing scrabble the other night, we looked over and these two were "playing". They had their toys and their snacks. You know, its cute now, but in ten years its going to be scary!

Trevor had to repair our table and of course, he had helpers!


Trevor has made cupcakes and burgers. We eat well, that is for sure!



This is what most of his time is preoccupied with. See the scowl? That's for me. The next words out of his mouth are, "You'd better not put that on your blog, Mother." Ha ha, silly boy... Of course this is going on my blog!





Batting practice. The three behind him are watching him in awe. (LOL)


Some bike fun? Uh, fun? Maybe not, but funny, YEP!

Trevor had to show him how its done!

Hamilton is not so sure about this.

I bet he is thinking, am I part of a circus family? Yes son, you are!

My Hot Rod & How cute are they?

My daredevil and the daredevil in training!


This is what they do when they think they are too big to be outside with us.

Trevor is working across the street this week. We started the actually week off as a family, working! The picture of the boys is proof for me that the boys were working. The picture of me was Trevor's proof that I was working. Very funny honey :)

1 comment:

Zora said...

wow CJ is so big!