Saturday, October 1, 2011

Seriously playing catch up...

I started this post over a week ago, seriously, I need more TIME!!!

So here is a quick "hodge-podge" of what went on late September.

Anyway... soccer is in full swing. Hollister is having a GREAT season and has improved soooo much! He is agressive and goes after that ball!

He fell and kept going after the ball!!



Kendrick turned 20!!! Wow! Having a child turn 20 can really make you feel old. Good thing he's still a kid at heart and wanted a Transformers cake!
This is Optimus Prime...I truly dislike Play Dough. It is messy and it gets EVERYWHERE! But, of course my children love it! Here's the boys playing together and not fighting!

A playdough hamburger masterpiece!

1 comment:

Zora said...

Thanks for the post! I love seeing my nephews. Praying for you!