Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Hamilton

My baby is TWO!!!!
I have officially celebrated the last 2nd birthday for my children. And honestly, I am okay with that. We have entered the 'terrible twos" and we entered it with a bang.
My older children haven't really gone through terrible twos, but I think Hamilton is going to change that. For me, I think three is harder. But, two for Hamilton has already been something else and its only be 4 days!

We have a lot on our plates. Hollister had major surgery on Hamilton's birthday and because of that, birthday celebrations have been awkward for us.

Everyone keeps saying Hamilton is young and he'll never remember. But, I just don't want him to look back at blogs and scrapbooks and think we ignored it. We didn't, its just a busy time for our family.

For day care Trevor made cupcakes. The morning of his birthday I tried getting a picture with him and the cupcakes and well, what as I thinking? He flipped the box and cupcakes were smashed! Did I mention, TERRIBLE TWOS??? Thank goodness Trevor had made extra so we did have nice ones to send to day care. And he cried as I took him in to day care. Hey, it was his birthday, if he wanted to cry, then cry....

Daddy made cakes and cupcakes for a small celebration on Saturday. Hamilton loves Elmo and he as excited when he saw his cake.


Cookie Monster cupcakes! YUM!Eating his cake
We had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Golaboff and our neighbors came by to share cake with us. It was nice and small and perfect for our 2 year old monster!!!


Happy Birthday Baby! Bring on the twos, terrible or not. Give mommy something to blog about!

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

Happy birthday Hamilton! Terrible two's, I know all about that! It only lasted about 2 years. ;) Love that cake and the cupcakes!