Friday, December 30, 2011

Homemade, Handmade, and Footmade with Love

A very, very long time ago I received the best calendar gift from CJ. He was in Kindergarten and I was shocked at what his teacher did for all the parents. It was a hand print calendar and it was AWESOME!!!! I knew one day I would want to do that for someone!

This year, I did! I made 2 calendars, one for my mom, one for my sister with my little boys' hand and foot prints. I have to say it was fun and stressful. Any time paint is involved the stress factor reaches its peak. The boys loved doing it and they loved have their feet tickled with paint!

These were the finished products.






                                 

                        









Now, if I could just find the energy to make one for myself.

1 comment:

Kara Hazen said...

I LOVE it!! I think I'm going to do that for Christmas gifts next year. So cute!!!!!