Saturday, January 21, 2012

2nd lost tooth, a Vow and Bros...

Hollister lost his second tooth last week. This was with a little more drama than the first. I had to "pull" it out, but thankfully it was extremely loose. He said it hurt, but I think it was quick and clean.

The tooth is lost. I put it in a bag for the tooth fairy and it probably got thrown away in this craziness we call home. He has yet to ask about it and since he doesn't read this blog, I can write about.

In other news: He received a really cool gift at his birthday party called "Presto Dots". It's from Crayloa and of course we had to make it. This was the end product.


Let's just say during this process, I vowed to NEVER buy an art gift for a child for his birthday. Why you ask? Because I don't want parents cursing me, lilke I cursed the mother of the child who gave this one to Hollister.

Hollister and Hamilton received some cute clothes a while back from their Mimi and I FINALLY got them pictured in them.

Best Bro and Big Bro!



No comments: