Sunday, February 12, 2012

February so far....

I know, I know, its been forever since I posted anything! February is almost half over and I haven't posted since sometime in January. I am years behind with my scrap booking, I can not get behind on blogging, it just can't happen.

The weekend before Trevor's birthday we got a virus in our house. It hit Hamilton first. He got sick in the car, TWICE!!! It was awful. Then he was sick at home all night and Trevor was gone the whole time! What a mess! This happened on a Saturday. Then on Monday night Hollister and Trevor got sick. It was awful. They stayed home Tuesday together. I felt sick the following day, but it didn't hit me as bad as them.  I left work half a day and slept it off. Thursday was Trevor's birthday and Kendrick got it!!!!

We went to dinner for Trevor's birthday and as you can tell, these guys were better. They didn't eat their dinner, but they did enjoy Daddy's complementary sundae!


 





At the restaurant, Hamilton actually went with the waitress and just walked around. He is NOT our shy one!

Trevor got a Kitchen Aid to help with all his baking duties. He didn't get his own cake though, since he would have had to bake it himself.

On Friday,we took all the kids to Golden Corral. It has become one of Hollister's favorite places. He loves the fact that you can eat anything and that they have a chocolate fountain. Trevor and I love their fried chicken. No, its not healthy, but it is yummy!
Hamilton, well, he loves their cotton candy!
PINK!!!!

                                                                    and then BLUE!!!
 Hollister also celebrated the 100th day of school that day.  This makes me miss elementary school so much. As a teacher, this was one of my favorite days to teach.

Next Up: More birthday celebrating, but this time with cake!

No comments: