Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Celebrating 70

My mom turned 70 years young last Friday!!! We celebrated with her on Saturday. I think she was in hog heaven to have her girls and their families. Then, I think she was in hog heaven when we left and it was quiet again.
                                                        Trevor made the cake, of course!
                                                                 Fun and YUMMY!!!
                                          Mom and her girls! (I think Mary is on her tip toes!)
                                                                 Mom and her honey!
                                                              Mom and my four boys!
                                                              Mom and Zora's four boys!
                                                             And Mom with all eight!!!
                                               At 70 you direct your family in singing to you!
Present time

I found this card of animals jumping out of a cake. There were six of them.
Since we brought the cake and there are six of us, I thought it was perfect. Mot sure anyone else was as amused, but Hollister and I loved it!
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: