Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hammin' it Up!

I know, this picture has awful quality, but it is funny. My boy Hamilton, well, he is a bonafide HAM!!!

Check him out, just being funny and knowing it too!


This little guy is funny. I mean really funny. He is 2 years 7 months old and he brings a smile to our face all day, everyday.

He is completely obsessed with 2 things. One, his Daddy and two, baseball. He loves baseball, and I do mean LOVE.

This is him with a pencil behind his ear because guess who puts a pencil behind his ear when he is working?  Yep, Daddy!

He is constantly trying to hit anything that resembles a ball with anything that resembles a bat. He is also in love with the idea of being a catcher. He loves to dress up as a catcher and try and catch a ball. He will spend forever getting dressed in catcher gear and after every hit or catch, undress and do it all over. He has even been known to use a Darth Vader mask as a catchers mask. He is very imaginative.

He also loves music. He sings a lot. His new favorite song is Glad from the top 40 radio and he knows most of the words. Don't try and sing it or dance to it, he will let you know, "THAT MY SONG!" He sings the ABCs and counts but not in consecutive order.
This is him hitting the ball. After he hits it, he says "I hit it". So proud of himself.


This is him running. I don't know if its his short legs or what, but I think he is hysterical when he runs. He is fast too!



He is such a great talker and uses complete sentences. He has had such an advantage with having an older brother close in age. He officially potty trained himself! He was ready in May and just asking at day care to go potty. They asked me if I had started at home. I said no. They were shocked. He has truly picked it up with great ease. Since I am not buying anymore diapers, I am saying that he is officially potty trained. I don't even put a diaper on him to drive long distances. This is the earliest any of my children have stopped wearing diapers. We are officially out of diapers, forever as parents!

And so his Daddy doesn't get upset that I posted our child in his underwear or on the toilet, here's a back shot.... Come on, I gotta have something here!

No comments: