Monday, August 13, 2012

1st Day

The first day of school is actually two weeks from today. My first day of work is on Wednesday, but today I attended a workshop, so Hamilton's first day at his new day care was TODAY.



He is attending the Early Childhood Development Center through Elgin ISD.

I have been talking this "new day care" up for a while now. We have football practice close to it nightly, so I have been trying to ease his mind about going. After 2+ years at his old day care, he cried daily when I dropped him off.

This day care is different and more structured like school. Hamilton took a back pack and his lunch. He was so excited. For today, no tears. I could tell he was nervous, but he held it together. He was also very happy when I picked him up.

He won't go tomorrow, its our last official day of summer. We will see how he does Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: