Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day of School

Finally... (sorry for the wait mom) I am writing this on day 4 of school.

 Hollister started first grade! He seems so big now. He is wearing his Baha and after three days, all is going well. We did see the Dr. yesterday and they are wanting his teacher to wear a microphone as well. We will be getting this into place asap!

CJ is in tenth grade! He hates doing this, but I made him!!! Trust me, he is not smiling for real!

As for me, I am in 6th grade again. Things are going really well. I have also been given the title of Math Department head. It's kind of a big deal, and comical too. This year is a 180 from last. 90% of that is based on MY attitude, I am positive of that. 5% is based on some serious changes here at the school and the other 5% I chalk up to just knowing what the heck is going on and what middle school is all about.

So, we are off to a good start and already anticipating our first three day weekend!

No comments: