Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful for Halloween

uh, yea, thanksgiving is this week, but when I realized I hadn't even posted Halloween, I figured I'd better share this first.
Then, I started thinking about being thankful and these people are who I am thankful for. They are our extended family and we spend A LOT of time with them!!!


We had a BIG party at our house for Halloween. Our house just seems to be "that house". 

I don't have many pictures because I made 70+ of these all night! They were a hit, before AND after trick or treating and for both kids and adults!!!

Mummy Dogs 

Witches Brew 

These are not trick or treaters, these kids belong here!!! 

Ryan and Omar 

Uh, I think that is Jack.

Cooper

Hamilton and Jonah in the background 

Hollister

We actually had the whole turtle gang!

 The whole gang! Yes, we actually do know some girls. (they are sisters of our boy friends!) 

Not sure how to caption this picture. I was busy all day and didn't have time to do my hair, so the rollers worked. 


And for some reason, after trick or treating, Hamilton decided he didn't want to be a turtle any longer, so he put on Hollister's Bumblebee costume from last Halloween. 


Like always, the party was F-U-N!

No comments: