Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Birthdays and Baseball

So far the month of April has been about birthdays and baseball. 

First, we celebrated our neighbor Jack's 9th birthday. So much fun at Austin Park and Pizza. 
It was so much fun, I don't have very many pictures. Thankfully I got one with the birthday boy. 
They got to play miniature golf, laser tag, ride go carts (even though they didn't because the lines were so long) and play video games. 
 And Hamilton got to spend the evening with his good buddy Cooper. 
They had a blast as you can tell! 


The next day we celebrated CJ. 
He turned 19 this year. 
I had the rare opportunity to spend it with all 4 of my boys for brunch. 
Plus one... on the left is Leanna, she is Kendrick's fiance'. She is an absolutely lovely young lady. She will be a wonderful daughter in law. Super excited for them both. 

And we have continued to spend lots of time at the ball field. 
Hollister is doing so well this season. He is a strong hitter and is working hard for his new team. It shows in his line up position and where he plays. 


He recently pitched and did really well. 
He pitched two innings, struck out two batters walked one and didn't allow any runs. 


So proud of the baseball player he is becoming. 

Hamilton is finishing up his soccer season. 
It's been rough for his team, but he continues to improve. 


Time is moving quickly. 
For me, I spend most of my time loving on these precious boys. 
They are my life. 

No comments: