Thursday, March 5, 2009

March has come in a like a LION!

This week has been tough!

On Sunday my engine light came on in my car. UGH! On Monday I took it in for an oil change. I also noticed my state inspection was expired by MONTHS!!! It said, 12-8!!!! get this... I have actually been stopped by a cop in the past month, got a warning... but he never mentioned my sticker!

Well, the guys at Kwik Car told me I can't pass inspection because my tires are bald! UGH! They reset someting and made the engine light turn off. Apparently that was just a fuse. (thank heaven!)

So Monday night we had 4 brand new tires put on. My husband was not happy to write that check, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

The difference is amazing. I drive a lot of miles a day and I can really feel the difference new tires make. Not to mention the fact that I am safer!


So, on Tuesday, I went back to get my inspection.

Tires good- check

no engine light on- check

windshield wipers- NO CHECK!!! UGH!!!

At first I thought I would have to come back a third time. But they sell wipers there so I said, YES YES YES replace them!

The car is inspected, new tires and on top of this the car registration was due at the end of Feb. That was easy to get and we were prepared for that!

Tuesday at work was the TAKS testing. It was an awful boring day.

Then Wednesday we started getting sick! UGH!!! Not the flu though... for me its sneezing and blah. I know my husband gave this to me. He is denying it, but trust me, I know!!!

I am a sneezing fool and everytime I sneeze, I have to be careful not to pee myself! The after effects of 2 kids! UGH UGH!

Its Thursday and my head is throbbing but I am sticking it out at work and glad that tomorrow is Friday.

So, did anything good happen this week?

yes, so glad you asked.

Have you heard of swag? No? well, let me introduce it to you. Swag is a search engine like Google. It is actually part of google.

Search & Win



This is different because they reward you for using their search engine. YES IT IS FREE!! This is not a scam. You need to search for something? Instead of googling it, you swag it and they pay you with a swag buck. You collect them and you can get prizes like gifts cards to the Gap, money off airline tickets, etc..

This is not a scam. I know people that have gotten this stuff. Just for doing what we do everyday, SEARCHING THE INTERNET!!!

Search & Win



You will have to register, but trust me, its free and its not a scam. I am not getting crazy e-mails from them, nothing.

I just go to the site, search "how to stop peeing my pants when I sneeze" and it searches that topic.

Occcasionly I will win a swag buck and it pops up and says, "You won a swag buck". It makes me happy and I clap! Trust me, you won't be able not to, you'll be excited.

theres all kinds of ways to earn swag bucks and the site is pretty self explanatory. It even has a facebook application! Oh yes, its everywhere!

So come on, just do it, it'll be fun. Earn some free stuff with me, just have fun!

Search & Win

and if you find a good solution to my peeing problem, let me know!

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

I can't help you with the peeing problem, but I might have to check out this new search engine. :) I do hear that Depends makes a good product though. lol