Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy, Mother, Ma, Momma, Mom!!!



This is my mom. She is awesome. It has taken me a long time, and I mean a LONG time, to appreciate her like I should. She's my mom, and I am thankful for her.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!


These are the boys I get to "mother".


I am lucky to mother this one. Trust me, you couldn't ask for a better teenager!



This is my first born! He will always be precious to me. He is also "like" his momma and I think the one my mom was talking about when she said, "One day, you will have a child just like you."



This is my baby. This is my brat. Yep, I'm his momma and I can say that. And yep, we created him! He is the clone of his Daddy and very much a "Daddy's Boy". But, trust me, when he says, "I love you Momma", it melts my heart.





All 3 of those boys is why I love being a mother and feel lucky to have the opportunity to do so.

2 comments:

Zora said...

What a great picture of Mom! She is pretty incredible! If you read this -- I love you too!

Mya and River said...

Hope you had a great Momma's Day!!! You deserve it! :)