Saturday, May 30, 2009

My 3 sons

Early this morning, yes, on a Saturday, I took the boys for a photo shoot with a teacher friend of mine. Well, that's how I know her, from teaching. Now though, she is a stay at home mom and beginning a photography career. She photographed the boys for almost an hour. They did pretty well. It was hot even at 8:30.

Here's a few pics. Brandy, I hope this is okay for me to add these. If not, please let me know....


Also, visit her site: http://brandylewisphotography.wordpress.com There are more pics there and you can see some of her other sessions. You can really see the awesome colors on her site.

I can't wait to see all the pics she took!

The one of them walking away hand in hand.... my new screen saver!

These boys are precious. I'm the luckiest mom!

Funny story: There is an old barn near the park we were at, so of course, we took a ton of pics there. Hollister wanted to go in one so I told Kendrick, go ahead, take him in. Kendrick was hesitant. I mean, these things were old and scary looking, but great for pictures. Kendrick says, "What's in there?" I'm thinking nothing, these are O-L-D! Then he says, "Uh... they are moving!" I said, "Oh, okay, lets go away" At first I thought they were chickens. Odd, I know, but it was hard to tell. Well, actually, they were BUZZARDS!!!
So, again, I am not winning any Mother of the Year awards. I think sending my oldest and youngest into a barn with buzzards, disqualifies me!

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

Oh my gosh, I was just telling Ryder the buzzard story. So funny!!!! Of course you can put those pictures on your blog. :) They belong to you. I'll get the rest to you as soon as I can, in about a week, probably. :)