Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Choir Concert and first summer park trip


Getting ready to sing. CJ is front row, far left.

CJ had his last choir concert Monday night. It was all contemporary songs and dancing. It was very entertaining. I have 3 videos, but I will only humor you with one. Every song had dance movements. CJ didn't know any of them and its obvious as he looks at everyone else for clues. He also doesn't have any rhythm, which is also obvious, but very fun to watch. You will hear my giggles, I just couldn't hold it in. He tells me he's the best 6th grade singer though, so that makes up for the other stuff. Okay CJ, whatever you say. Sorry that the video isn't better. I should have sat closer. But, you will get the point. Plus, notice there are 14 boys. This is ALL THE BOYS in middle school AND high school in Elgin ISD choir, 6th-11th grade. There are no seniors.
He is on the front row, far left. ENJOY!




Today is the first day of our summer vacation. It's just Hollister and I right now. So we took a morning trip to the park before it got too hot. He loved it of course. He had his "dink" (drink) and his snacks. We got to see the ducks, turtles and go down the slides.

His "dink" and Talking about the ducks

Slide Time! WHEEEE!

A nice relaxing day to begin our time together. Now, nap time! Mommy's favorite! I bet I fall asleep before he does!

1 comment:

Zora said...

I think CJ did fine. When did he get so big!?!?!?!?