Saturday, June 13, 2009

More AMAZING Photos


I got the complete CD from my friend of the photo shoot she did of the boys at the end of May. They are AMAZING!!!
I am tempted to put them all on here, but can't do that. You would love them, trust me, but I know not everyone is obsessed with my kids like I am.

We like them so much, we already are lining up a maternity and a newborn shoot! I am just amazed that she could capture each of them so well.

Be sure to check out her website too. She does have some great shots of other families, not as cute of course, but great photos. (just kidding!!!)

This is exactly how they are ALL THE TIME!!!

Beautiful Boy

So handsome

Growing into such a man

CUUUUTE!

I just love the "effect" of this picture!

Meet Laurel & Hardy... for the younger generation, David & Goliath or Skipper & Gilligan.... They all fit!

2 comments:

J-mee!! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! Your boys did an amazing job!!!

Mya and River said...

I'm so glad you like the pictures!! I had a lot of fun with you guys and miss you very much!!! I wish you lived closer. :( Hope to see you again soon.