Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo, of course!

When Trevor is out of town, we eat tacos. You have heard this before.

Well, it is Cinco de Mayo and that means tacos too. But Trevor is here, so yep, he ate them too!

He wouldn't let me take a picture of him eating his taco, but I did get him eating a bunelo.
(see below)

I tried to make it festive, we had Fiesta tableware (paper, of course) and we ALL had margarita glasses, but no one had margaritas. It was still way fun!

I wish you could see this better. We have salsa in a "pepper". All the toppings for tacos, chips, and dessert! But hey, my kids are cuter than food pics!

Hollister LOVED his "margarita" known to the rest of us, as Sprite!

We had tacos, chips and salsa and some bunelos. I may not be typing that right. They are chips with cinnamon, let me just say, WAAAAAY YUMMY!

Any reason to eat tacos, and any reason to blog!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE MEXICO!!!!

1 comment:

Mya and River said...

Glad you were celebrating too! Hope you kept the party stuff for years to come! How fun!