Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy 75th Dad!

Today we celebrated my Dad's 75th birthday. What a milestone!I was informed that people with "COPD" don't do candles!

After singing!

My mom had a nice get together for close friends and family. I truly enjoyed seeing so many people who I know love my mom and dad so much. I enjoyed showing off my family to them and just catching up with them all. They have all been part of our lives for so long. As a matter of fact, as I was driving home I told Trevor, "The first couple that came, Mr. and Mrs. Prewitt, started it all. They picked Zora and I up for church on the bus when I was 8 or 9 nine years old, that was 30 years ago!" 30 years of people loving our family. I like how that feels.

Mrs Prewitt, Mr. Prewitt, Mr. Nuuhwia,. and Mrs. Bell
We have known all of these people for such a long time!
Mrs. Kilgore, Jeff and Marley Nuuhiwa, Mr. Kilgore and Mrs. Nuuhiwa


Mom, Dad and Mary


Mom, Dad and our whole gang

Mom, Dad, and Zora's whole gang!

1 comment:

Zora said...

It was a good day. I was thinking the same thing about the Prewitts the last time we were home. I am so glad I know there are people who love our parents and have loved them for a long time and will continue to love them. God has blessed us abundantly.