Sunday, September 5, 2010

His Newest Trick

Hamilton's newest trick is actually SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! I love this one, probably my favorite! He goes to bed around 8ish and on school days he wakes up around 6ish because I wake him up. I figured this weekend would be the same. Well, to my wondrous surprise he has been sleeping until 7:30. It is AWESOME!! He will even wake up and just "play" in his bed. He is so happy in the morning when he wakes up. Sleep will do that to you.
The trick is the old age idea of "being on a schedule". Having a working mom will do that to ya too! I LOVE IT!!! and my kids love it!

But, his new trick is standing up, not by himself, but pulling himself up all the time. It is so stinking cute too!He also claps his hands and waves bye-bye to himself. Getting pics of that is a little hard.

This is him getting toys from the basket. He always smiles when I get the camera out.
Such a ham!


Been trying forever to get this on camera....
"where's Hamilton"


"THERE HE IS!!!!"
He loves playing peek a boo and will do it on his own. Its so funny!

No comments: