Thursday, June 16, 2011

ABCs of summer Part 1

As many of you know, Hollister is choosing a letter a day (randomly) and we are doing activities throughout the day that start with that letter. I am seriously working the whole "big school" angle with him. For the most part, he likes it. We do a lot, and I could seriously post a huge blog for each letter, but boring, I know. So here is a taste of what we do. (Don't worry, I am working on a big project about the whole experience, as if you doubted that.)





N is for necktie!G is for golfH is for Hollister and Hamilton Hodges' hand printsI is for icing.... it pays to have a baker in the familyW is for white trashing it up by spitting water seeds J is for jacksM is for movie day with Momand M&M math... oh yes, yes I did! S is for sunglasses

No comments: