Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My hubby...

First things first.. Much to Trevor's delight, I will NOT be making a weekly trip to Wal-Mart to download my pictures... I found my camera cord! It was exactly where I thought it was; wrapped up along with my school computer, packed up for the summer. Thank goodness, it was easy to get back. Note to self: pay attention when packing things away for the summer.


Please indulge me as I brag on my husband.

Trevor recently completed a patio for a neighbor. We have a website for his business and this will be added, but I just have to share this. I will also note that this neighbor has our exact floor plan, so hopefully in the near future we can add one of these to our house.


Before:

After:


And now for some yummy updates:Trevor has been making cakes again. He made this cake for a co worker. Her son graduated from high school (Stony Point) last week and he is off to play baseball at a community college (Mountain View) in Dallas.Next was our end of the season party for our T-ball team. (I will be posting that next) This is Trevor's design. Looks good and tasted delicious!

And for no other reason than let's make a cake.... This awesome bridal cake. I saw this online and knew Trevor could recreate it. Isn't it beautiful? Obviously I am bias, but my husband is amazingly talented and I LOVE bragging on him. Thanks for allowing me to do so...

2 comments:

Zora said...

the backyard looks awesome. Hope he does yours too.

Zora said...

love the cakes too. The one reminds me of Super Mario