Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer is here

So, summer has begun for us. We are officially on day 4. This summer's goal is to be productive. So far, so good I think. We have been to the park, made cake balls, not slept in, exercised, taken a walk in the wagon, had two swim parties and stayed in Elgin! I have even started tutoring on the side.
My only problem is I have misplaced my camera cord and can't down load my pictures. I am trying not to panic. If its not here, I must have left it at school. Which stinks, but I can still go back up there and get it. If its not there, then hmm... where could it be? I have the option of going to Wal-Mart weekly and downloading from my memory card, but that will not be as fun... oh please find my cord!!!


So, I have a few that I downloaded from my phone.

This summer Hollister is attending Hodges Kindergarten Academy.

Today was "Nn" day. We made a noodle N, and ate noodles, nuts and nuggets for lunch.He also "nailed nails"....
Oh, there is so much more of this to come... my inner Kindergarten teacher has emerged.... this is your warning. You may be glad I lost my camera cord.... LOL

So, here's to a productive summer and now its time to prepare "Gg" day activities!!

1 comment:

Zora said...

Here's to productive summer