Monday, July 25, 2011

Sugar Sunday

Stop 1: Crepe's for breakfast?

Seriously, I think that gets us HUGE points for Parents of the Year! Nutella and bananas for breakfast! YUMM-O!This is one of those "Austin experiences" that I have tried to avoid, but just can't anymore. How cool to sit outside and eat crepes for breakfast with my boys? Remember the Omelettry I told you about? Well, we found Le Crepe Cafe on the blog 365 things to do in Austin. Though we won't be trying all of that list, we enjoyed the crepe place. Some cool things in the downtown area. Stop 2: We walked around to try a new cupcake shop, Delish, in the downtown area. It was such a disappointment. We bought 4 different flavors and none of them tasted any different. But they do get points for presentation, the cupcakes are pretty.
I know, we are cupcake snobs, but trust me, if you are local, DO NOT waste your time at Delish for cupcakes. Even our little ones didn't like them.
Stop 3 of "Sugary Sunday", Trevor made some awesome cupcakes that were actually edible.
Hope Kendrick didn't want to eat that cupcake. Hamilton has different ideas.

No comments: