Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Wrap Up

Summer is over for me... I am back to work.. but I am also behind on this blog....
Check out these sweet brothers. Hollister is such a good big brother. One day we went to pick up his plate from the ceramic store and they weren't open quite yet. So, we walked around the shopping center. They have a park, sprinkler area, etc... We only had to kill about 6-7 minutes, but I turn around and this is what I see. We also attended several birthday pool parties recently. One had a slide... check him out. Thank goodness CJ was there to take him. He LOVED it. He'd go down and then turn to CJ and say, "moe" which means more...
I also squeezed in a dental appt for Hollister and myself. Seriously, I have had 10 weeks and I wait until the day before I start back? How cute are those tiger glasses?








No comments: