Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

In the past, Christmas Eve has always been  a big event in my family. The last few years have been different. Its what happens when families get bigger.

So, this year we spent Christmas Eve with my mom and dad and just our immediate family. It was truly enjoyable. All six of us piled in one car, which rarely happens. and spent a few hours in Harker Heights.

Another first, we had pizza for Christmas Eve lunch. Grandma knows what her grandsons like and they LOVED it. Plus, Grandpa ate with us at the table, which also hasn't happened in a long time.

Our visit was short and sweet, but it was very special to me.

Grandpa and the boys 
and with Grandma too....
All my boys

Things are different, but we are making memories with our family and I must say, this will be one they remember fondly. I know I will.


No comments: