Friday, December 28, 2012

Creativity and Christmas

Here's the boys' finished plate from our trip to our favorite ceramic store.

Then of course, I had to finally make a few of the ideas I have "pinned" on Pinterest.  
New year, new teacher, new clock.
It's not what I envisioned, but I am a procrastinator and ended up keeping it simple. I like it though, for that reason.

Hamilton has two teachers and we also kept their gifts simple.

 Simple for Hamilton's friends.
 Yummy snowman!

Hollister's cuteness was a bit more involved. Easy, but lots of parts. His treat was the pieces to make snowmen: marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, pretzels, orange sprinkles, and junior mints.
 A cute note and Hollister signed every one of the bags. (19 total!)
 Hamilton got his creativity on too. An adorable ornament he made with his hand and painted for us.
When we opened it, he calls out, "That's me!" It was super cute.

I always do something homemade for my mom. I have a few options, and the procrastinator in me made this choice. I pinned it long ago. Those of you that know about Pinterest, know that what you find and what actually comes out when you make something, doesn't always match.
Enter perfectionist husband:
He saved the day and this what we gave my mom and dad. We love it so much, we are going to make one for ourselves as well!


And of course, we aren't done.
We started gingerbread houses on Christmas Eve. The boys and I are finished, but of course, Trevor is not. So I will start working on that post and if he finishes before the new year, you will see them.

No comments: