Saturday, November 16, 2013

Football Theme

When Hamilton told us he wanted a football themed party, I instantly knew I could find some great ideas on the internet. And of course, it did not disappoint. Some I copied, some I took and made what I wanted.


Found this idea online. These were the treat bags. 



Saw this idea online too. Trevor made the cute cups and I found free water bottle print outs. 


We served hot dogs, quick and easy. 
Not normally a condiment house, but for our guests, we deliver. 

Hollister made this banner after school one day. 

I had some left over brown paper and thought a football door would be cute. Trevor was able to put it together for me pretty quickly. 
Trevor had a great idea to make a canvas that the guest could sign and Hamilton could keep it forever. 
Didn't it turn out awesome? 
This is after everyone signed it. 

The theme was really fun and actually pretty easy to put together. 

No comments: